McDaniels Marketing is a team of strategically creative innovators who are always thinking and collaborating for unique ways to motivate those with the most influence on our client's success. We are a fun bunch committed to each other and our clients. We serve, support, and celebrate. We are always thinking of our future and future talent to join our team. We offer a full benefit package for all full time employees and competitive compensation. Currently, there are immediate openings for qualified applicants (see below). If you are interested in another position and you feel that you'd be a good fit for our agency, we want to hear from you too!
New Business Account Executive:
At McDaniels Marketing & Interactive, we are always thinking. We have unlimited potential – are you the one to take us to the next level? We’re looking for an aggressive sales and marketing professional who is eager to build their income. Website development and marketing are exciting, dynamic fields, and our team is primed to take on more clients – we’ll look to you to identify and intrigue them, whether through mail, phone, on-site visits or trade shows and conferences.
You’ll also have the opportunity to sell integrated marketing services from traditional promotional tactics to online including PPC, SEO and social media. Being well-versed in online marketing is essential to individual and organizational success. Equally important is guiding our clients through written marketing plans and proposals. Likewise, you’ll serve in the vital position of marketing advisor for your key accounts.
· First and foremost: Prospect and contact potential new clients.
· Gather background information and analyses as needed by account managers in development of briefs, plans and proposals
· Create and make presentations, fielding questions and instilling confidence
· Service clients and assure a solid return on investment
· Manage the agency marketing program including outbound direct mail and email as well trade show and conference appearances and sponsorships.
· BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising
· Minimum 7+ years in sales and marketing
· Experience with web analytics and other online strategies
· General understanding of the trends in offline and online marketing
· Excellent written, oral and presentation communication abilities
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, detail oriented
· Solid business acumen, with problem-solving ability and decision-making skills
· Interpersonal savvy, ability to collaborate in a team environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Deadline driven, able to multitask and handle the pressure of the industry
· A desire to travel
This is a full-time, on-site opportunity offering a competitive base plus commission and benefits.
Fancy yourself a designer? We like designers. Have a strong history of delivering wow-able creative work? That’s even better.
If you answered yes to both of the above questions, please read on.
At McD, our creative department is a sagacious team of wise, creative wizards, looking to lead the charge against our client’s marketing challenges. We’re about a few simple things: working hard, having a blast, and delivering creative so hot it melts your face off. (Figuratively speaking, of course.)
Our creative team has been experiencing dynamic growth, and we’re in need of a graphic designer with a wide range of skills to complement the talents of our existing team. This is a broad role, encompassing various aspects of the creative and production process. While job duties will vary from day to day, our new hire can expect the following:
Other Desired Qualifications:
Think you’re up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you. This is a part-time position.
Graphic Designer l Proofreader l Project Coordinator l Media Buyer l Account Executive l SEO Specialist l MultiMedia Specialist l Web Content Writer l Marketing Specialist l Administrative Assistant
All interested and qualified candidates, please complete the information below. We would love to hear from you so feel free to attach a cover letter, resume and references. Or if you just want to know more about our company, please send us a note.